The Camp is surrounded by Clear Creek Provincial Nature Reserve. The nature reserve is home to very rare nesting warblers and is an old growth Carolinian forest. The camp is home to one the oldest oak tree in Canada.
to view a PDF file summary of the facilities.
Bookable Program Materials (Scouts Canada members only)
- We are pleased to have a GPS unit available for booking. A deposit for use is $50.00 which includes the GPS unit, Compasses, and directions for usage.
- Traverse Wall
- Challenge Course - A 10 event Challenge Course is located in camp.
- Archery Range - The camp is equipped with an Archery Range which includes targets, bows, and arrows.
Camp Location Information
- Please click here
Disclaimer & Important Information
- Prices are subjected to applicable taxes.
- Prices are subjected to change as per the Terms and Conditions.
- Prices are listed in CAD.