Located in one of the few remaining Carolinian Forests in Essex County, Camp Cedarwin is 74 acres of unmatched beauty. The abundant rolling forest nestled along the picturesque bank of the Cedar Creek, provides the residents of Windsor and Essex County with a unique outdoor setting not far from work and home. In addition to the rare species of vegetation and various wildlife, including deer, Camp Cedarwin's trails and building facilities provide an unparalleled setting for all to enjoy.
to view a PDF file summary of the facilities.
- Propellor Building - 3 separate wings with 24 bunks in each. (A-WING only sleeps 22). Each wing has it's own kitchen, dining area & washrooms. Leader bunk room attached to each wing with 6 bunks.
- Camp Sites - Tent sites located around the property. Access to portable washrooms at Sawmill site. Water?
- Peach Lodge - located beside the propellor building - great for a craft room. Holds 20-30 people. Separate washroom facilities and shower.
- Sawmill Lodge - Washroom and showers. Franklin stove; no sleeping in building.
- Humber Hut - on Skunk Site. Sleeps 6.
Camp Location Information
- Please click here
Disclaimer & Important Information
- Prices are subjected to applicable taxes.
- Prices are subjected to change as per the Terms and Conditions.
- Prices are listed in CAD.