On site resources
*Program materials avaliable only to members of Scouts Canada
- Low Ropes, Bouldering wall and team building elements.
- picnic shelter
- tent camping areas
- theatre camp fire area
- theatre chapel area
- hiking within camp or in countryside
- volleyball area
- baseball diamond
- 3 adirondack shelters
- excellent facility for winter sports - cross country skiing, snowshoeing
- snowshoes, volleyball and net
- baseball equipment, archery equipment, soccer balls, bull horns, frisbees, pa system - outdoor
- Firewood available for on-site use - DO NOT BRING YOUR OWN
- prevent beetle infestation
Off site resources
- Canoeing – Grand & Nith Rivers (on site pick up and return – Grand Experiences – 1.888.258.0441)
- Rafting – Grand & Nith Rivers (Grand River Rafting – 1.866.286.7722)
- Swimming – Pinehurst Conservation .Area – 5min. drive
Camp Location Information
- Site Map (PDF)
- Please click here
Disclaimer & Important Information
- Prices are subjected to applicable taxes.
- Prices are subjected to change as per the Terms and Conditions.
- Prices are listed in CAD.