Ragged Falls Scout Camp is located along the Oxtounge River just upstream from Oxtounge Lake. The camp is just off Highway 60 in Dwight, about 5 minutes from the western gate of Algonquin Park. This 11 acre property with one building and numerous camp sites is a perfect place to learn how to canoe, use as a base camp to explore Algonquin Park or do some winter camping northern Ontario style.
- Only one group can use the camp ground at any one time. Specifically, no two groups can be booked for the same time period, even when using different sites.
- The building will sleep 8 on the floor, has no electricity but does have a large kerosene heater that will keep the building heated even on the coldest nights. (You need to bring your own kerosene if planning on using (or purchase locally)).
- Drinking water is your own responsibility and should be brought from home (or you may draw your own water from the Oxtounge River and treat as you would any lake or river in the area).
Camp Location Information
- Please click here
Disclaimer & Important Information
- Prices are subjected to applicable taxes.
- Prices are subjected to change as per the Terms and Conditions.
- Prices are listed in CAD.